Monday, December 14, 2009

My big LA weekend (or "How I Met Kevin Smith")

Hey guys, in an effort to keep my blog art-centric, as opposed to giant novels, I've moved my write up of "My big LA Weekend (or How I Met Kevin Smith)" over to it's own separate blog. You can find it here:

My big LA weekend (or "How I Met Kevin Smith)"

Check it out! Though I did keep a couple highlight photos below.

Also, all the art from the show is posted here:

http://smodcastg1988.blogspot.com/




Trav and Silent Bob, NOOOTCH



4 comments:

  1. Awesome post dude!!!!! First no updates for what seems years, then.....a novel! Looks like a great trip, man. Love the DC stuff too. Great work holmes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, great re-cap! i'm so glad you got to meet him. it's not like you haven't worshipped the guy for like 15 years. LOVE the muppet plaque, too!

    and for the record, chevy chase has somewhat redeemed himself with community. if you haven't seen any of these yet, check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, yeah I guess I've been a big Kev Smith dork for a while now. Unlike Chevy... Community or no, fuck that guy. haha (though I admit I do kinda like Community)

    ReplyDelete
  4. him tripping on ecstasy was really what won me over. that being said, it may have been more the situation than him.

    sometimes being an obsessed dork pays off. WTG!!

    ReplyDelete