Sunday, February 19, 2006

It's finally finished! Tattoo design for my buddy David.

Been working on this thing for quite a while... This is a tattoo design that my friend David asked me to do for him. It's a design in memory of his father William who passed away a couple years ago.

I'm really happy with the results... and glad to finally be finished with it, and happy to have given the design to him. Once it's inked around his arm (it'll be a full forearm sleeve) I'll post photos, but it may be a while!


The final design that will wrap around the arm (the compass meets in the back of the arm). I'm sure I'll do more obsessive little tweaks, but it's 90% done. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:04 AM

    My God, Trav; I can see why this took so long to do! And well worth the wait for David, I'm sure!
    This is unbelievable; I can't wait to see the tattoo itself -- David better get a tattoo artist who's worthy of recreating your mastery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing Trav. Imagine it over the upper back, the wings would have a cool double read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:31 PM

    Beautiful!!! You are an incredible artist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks anonymous. Who is you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:06 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete